Saturday, April 5, 2014

Etsy!

I haven't been posting because I have been using my energy up trying to get and etsy shop set up! It has been fun.  I have a few items up and I made a sale, which was very cool.  I am working on some more unique items that should go up soon, but photography is difficult for me, sot it often takes a few days worth of picture taking and editing because I get something that seems worthy to go up.

Here are a few that are in my shop right now:







I have a few bangle bracelets that should go up this week, that I am in love with.  I'm tempted to keep them, but I'm trying not to inflate my jewelry collection at the moment.

In other crafty news, I'm working on a scarf for myself.  I bought some pretty sequined yarn at Daiso a while back and am using it for a lover's knot scarf.  I have never used this stitch before and it is really lovely.  The sequins are a little problematic because they don't want to pull through the stitches, but otherwise this yarn is great for it.  Amelia is Rabbit posted the best tutorial I have found for it so far.  the only alteration I make is that the first lover's knot of each row should be a bit longer than the rest to give the stitches room to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment